Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Damn that's creepy

 So guys I was like doing my normal everyday thing and I opened up Tumblr and most of it was about mob psycho but then something weird happened I saw a weird post about a dream and it was like 

I had a dream the Tumblr staff said

there was going to be a big update and we all started complaining but then the day of the update came and everything looked the same and everyone started scrambling to find what changed and then someone posted a supernatural gif about the situation and was immediately and publicly executed and it turns out the update was “if you mention Supernatural in the year of our lord 2021, we will kill you” and then we were like “this is the only good update we’ve ever gotten” and then we just. continued sh*tposting




I really don't know about y'all but that's the most creepy thing I've seen this year it's just weird and out of place but awesome dream tho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altos odyssey an action game really?

  This is gonna be much i just wanna talk about something I saw today so I was looking at best games of the year 2022 on this website  and s...