Saturday, December 12, 2020

Resident evil 6 couldn't believe

 So guys like yesterday I got resident evil 6 and it seemed really nice but always crashed at the exact same place Everytime but I kinda fixed it.

So I looked up online and all their solution didn't really seem to work it was driving me Insane cause it felt like data gone to waste but how I fixed it was quite weird so it's always a cutscene so I just minimized the window and waited for about enough time for the cutscene to be over and boom jumped back in and it worked been playing for a while and no crashes or glitches either so it's pretty nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altos odyssey an action game really?

  This is gonna be much i just wanna talk about something I saw today so I was looking at best games of the year 2022 on this website  and s...