Sunday, December 27, 2020

Rap artist

 Like if you don't already know I'm an aspiring rap artist with nothing to work with but my cheap ass phone and it's been really frustrating making freestyle and lyrical songs with only my phone but I've time I've kinda developed tricks to block out the massive amount of noise and I believe it's working out but you can check it out on SoundCloud at pmparadise and give your honest review on it.

But yeah if you're using an Android phone I'd advise you use bandlabs even if I can't use that cause my phone doesn't sound right on that  but if you think you want like immediate result and can go from start to finish straight without mistakes then definitely have out tune me

They can both be found on the play store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altos odyssey an action game really?

  This is gonna be much i just wanna talk about something I saw today so I was looking at best games of the year 2022 on this website  and s...