Saturday, August 8, 2020

Deciding to start learning modelling

 Okay about the same time last year i started watching 3d modelling tutorials on YouTube for blender for few reasonswhy one i always wanted to be able to make a full game someday and become an indie game developer and blender is free there was nothing to loose so I started following tips but halfway through I realized I was lacking imagination and wasn't really able to create anything except the ones on the videos so I decided to not use any video or reference image and make a character didn't matter if it was low poly just something from my imagination but when I finished everyone says it was trash and that got me down so i quitšŸ¤£. Well I'm giving it another shot and I'm going full low poly to stay small no subdivisions and i think it's gonna work out this time WISH ME LUCK GUYS I'LL BE POSTING MY PROGRESS THO❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Altos odyssey an action game really?

  This is gonna be much i just wanna talk about something I saw today so I was looking at best games of the year 2022 on this website  and s...